If you are using adwords and making any of the 8 biggest AdWords mistakes it could be costing you. Working more effectively to decrease mistakes and errors can and will turn things around in order to give you the results that you are searching for in your AdWords campaigns. 8 Biggest AdWords Mistakes:
1. Not tracking conversions. This might take a little effort on your part but its vital to know that words are producing conversions and which are simply getting you clicks. If clicks are made without conversion, it will not aid you make money.
2. Wrong geographic area. Many will have their settings set to all nations and territories, but if you think about it, why would you do that? You might not be able to sell the product in all nations; there may be no market for it in a few places.
3. Too few keywords. The more keywords you use, the greater your odds of getting noticed, that is what you’re aiming for. Go deep into the key word list, your competition is doing the first bunch of easy to come up with words; you must go deeper than that.
4. Aiming to be number 1. Being number 1 is not required to be successful. If you could be in the top 5, this is preferable. There is no need to spend the additional time or cash to try to be in the number 1 position. All you need to do is get into the top 5 of the list.
5. Advertising continuously. Figure out your target audience, there’s no need to advertise around the clock, just during the times when your target audience is available. this would aid you to get a lot more targeted audience to your web-sites, thus aiding you to get more and more sales often.
6. Using just one ad. Its a good idea to try more than one to see which does best. Do a split test, check which ad gets more conversions.
7. Too few adgroups. You need a good amount of adgroups. Just be sure that they you select the right ones. You want your ad showed to qualified prospects.
8. Not emphasizing the offer. Getting the customer to click is great, but ensure they are taken to a well planned page with useful information or your hard work will have been for nothing at all.